Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

25 April 2014

Paris 2014 – Day 5 & 6

I was too tired to post yesterday – but I also did not have much to say! We walked for about 8 hours, went everywhere, did everything (ate anything!!!) and by the time we got back to the room around 10, following all my Facebook posts I had nothing more to say.

Today was the last day and the rainiest, but rarely umbrella worthy.  It was the kind of day where it always seemed like it was about to rain, and when it finally did the sky was so bright you thought it would stop any minute.  It was not the kind of rain that slowed us down at all.

We saw 2 museums today, one temporary exposition at the Petit Palais called “Paris 1900” and then the Paris History Museum (Carnavalet). The exposition was nice, but I would have like more photographs. The museum felt like an extension of what we saw at the exposition but I felt it was badly organized – things were unlabeled, there was no clear path, the leaflet was not clear… but it was free so who cares!!

So that’s it! Vacation over. It was fantastic; no regrets about ditching the trips to Tours and Lyon.

I am ready to go home, I miss my cats and if you’ve been following me on Facebook you can only imagine how fat I feel!!!!  I need to go home and overdose on vegetables now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment