Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

5 April 2014

Italy 2014 – Day 6 / Sirmione

Another short and sweet post today. I am still congested, but feel fine. No fever, 100% energy level…  all systems go! But I still want to play it safe and go to bed early.

I cut Trieste from our plans because it’s 3 hours away. I am striving to stay within a 2 hour travel-perimeter, so we’ll so we'll visit the city some other time! We replaced it with Lake Garda.

We spent a little time in Desenzano, then took a boat over to Sirmione. We spent an afternoon here in 2003 but I remember NOTHING about it so it still felt like we were seeing a new city.

Great day, a lot of walking, scenic lunch…  I am good for another 10 years ;)

IMG_0406 IMG_0400

IMG_0364

IMG_0363

IMG_0385

No comments:

Post a Comment