Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

22 April 2014

Paris 2014 – Day 3

I’m sorry, this will yet again be a disappointment if you were expecting pictures.  I think access to a data plan on my Iphone will put a kibosh on these daily updates because by the end of the day I have little more to add!!

This day was even more jammed than yesterday = a good day, yet I don’t have as many “names to drop” as yesterday.

We retraced our steps quite a bit, but we also slipped in some new attractions like the Chateau de Vincennes and the Panoramic View of the city on the 59th floor of the Tour Montparnasse.

We also decided to nix Tours from the agenda, again like with Lyon – because of the price. It would cost us almost 200€ and that’s just too much…  besides, there is more than enough to keep us entertained in Paris instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment