Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

21 April 2014

Paris 2014 – Day 2

You will be disappointed in me if you wanted pictures…  but I did such a complete job of photo-chronicling my day of Facebook that I feel unmotivated to repeat it again here!

We got off to a late start, getting up at 8:30 and hitting the road shortly before 10. It’s late for us because we are usually up by 7 and out the door by 8 but considering we did not sleep the night before, we needed the rest!

Today we covered:

  • The canal by the Bastille
  • Ile St Louis
  • Notre Dame (we didn’t go in, line-ups were too long – plus we did it 2004)
  • Sainte Chapelle (went in, about an hour wait – gorgeous but half under wraps for renovation)
  • Latin Quarter
  • Lunch a Les Deux Magots (Cheese plate – DELICIOUS)
  • St Sulpice
  • Jardins Luxembourg
  • Pantheon (covered up for reno, thankfully I have nice pictures from 2012)
  • Pont des Arts
  • Louvre
  • Les Halles
  • Supper at Au Pieds de Cochon (had salmon & lentils…  I hope I counter acted all the cheese and fat from the last few meals)
  • Centre Pompidou

… to name a few!

Surprisingly, I am not that tired! but I’m turning in anyway (it’s 9:30) because I want to conserve energy so I can keep this pace up all week!

Good night!

2 comments: