Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

5 April 2014

Italy 2014 – Day 1

WHAT A DAY!

I had a great travel day: slept on the plane on the way over, slept on the second flight…  energetic and ready to hit the ground running as soon as we landed.

BUT

My data roaming pass is not working, lunch sucked ,the hotel room is BOILING HOT, they changed their wifi set up today so Lord only knows when I will be able to post this…  So I am keeping it short and sweet – besides, I am tired.

Despite that, it was still a good day – we saw almost all there is to see in Verona today and we are ready to start day tripping tomorrow.

Of particular note for today: Juliette is still there alive and well. If it’s her doppelganger after all then it’s a good one.

I’m burnt, no time for more! Now it’s time to SLEEP!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment