Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

5 April 2014

Italy 2014 – Day 5 / Bergamo

Going to keep it short today – I am congested and I don’t want it to turn into a cold so it’ll be an early night for me.

First thing’s first however: The Crema di Limone is great!

We went to Bergamo today. Very nice place but I can’t see why people RAVE about it. We liked it, nice things to see, great lunch – an overall very enjoyable day but I doubt I will ever be back.

IMG_5050

IMG_5015

IMG_5074

IMG_5090

Possibly the best pictures we took all day were these of a Mama Duck and her 15 ducklings at the Botanical Gardens…  SOOOOOO CUUUUUUTE!!

IMG_0351

IMG_5051

This cat nearby might have had a good meal, but we did not stick around to watch the potential carnage!

IMG_5062

No comments:

Post a Comment