Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

20 April 2014

Paris 2014 – Day 1

I can’t believe I am still conscious at 9PM considering I did not sleep on the plane! I couldn’t; we were jammed in like sardines! – honest to God Air Transat sucks!  well, that’s unfair…  let’s just say: you get what you pay for.

The room was not ready when we got to the hotel around 11:30 ish, so we dumped the bags and hit the town. Place de la République, Les Grands Boulevards, Opera House, Place Vendome, Place de la Concorde, Petit et Grand Palais, Champs Élisée, Place D’Alma, Eiffel Tower, Seine, Place Bastille… and what ever else I left out! No time tonight for uploading pictures.

Needless to say it’s BEYOND past my bed time…  and I still have not showered!

I need to log off and go to bed – that’s enough for one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment