Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

23 April 2013

Germany 2013 - Day 4 / Old Friends

What fun it is to get together with old friends!!!

They are almost at the end of their vacation are we were able to intersect our plans to spend a few days together.

Tonight, we went out to the Old Bridge for drinks, then the Ratskeller for supper. We all noticed that restos here in Würzburg are deserted!!! My husband and I first noticed this yesterday but just thought it was due to the fact it was Sunday. Nope. All the places we saw tonight were just as empty and we were alone in the resto aside from another table just having drinks. Weird.

They decided to join us tomorrow for a day trip to Frankfurt - looking forward to it!!

Here's a picture I took of them (and my husband) on the Old Bridge before diner; I told them to act natural! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment