Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

23 April 2013

Germany 2013 - Day 3 / Würzburg

Made it to Würzburg!

Very nice, itty bitty, we saw all there was to see in one afternoon!

No (free) wi-fi at the hotel so I will keep my updates brief in the hopes that maybe I can update in café somewhere!

By the time we arrived and checked into the hotel, it was after 1PM. The hotel is just ok so far... I'm a little underwhelmed.

We had a nice lunch at a resto built into the Old Bridge, it was very picturesque eating along the Main River - outside on the terrace! Views of the bridge & River & The Fortress, all gorgeous.

We enjoyed it but my main course was forgettable: CRAZY SWEET sausages. Bleh. My husband had trout and loved it - we should have stopped after the app!

We aren't sure if we'll do supper tonight... To be continued...

Here are some pictures from lunch, the views and the tasty app..





No comments:

Post a Comment