Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

20 April 2013

Germany 2013 - Day 2 / Dresden

Bye Bye Dresden!

Dresden was very nice; I'm glad it was small and that we started here considering our colds. I think you could "do" Dresden in less than a day and since we had a day and a half, it meant no rushing and not worrying about leaving something undone.

We puttered around most of the day, did one museum. The weather was nice, not too cold but I'm glad I thought to pack my scarf at the very last minute. I needed it today to keep my throat warm.

We called it an early day today too (7PM and I'm already in bed), but I really want to make sure my cold goes away, plus we have an early start tomorrow. Leaving the hotel at 6:30AM, train to Wurzburg is at 7:45.

At the risk of jinxing it, I think my cold is almost over. I woke up with a very soar throat but it's practically gone now. I drank lots of tea and OJ today!! Here's a shot from our loungy café stop around 10AM:



No comments:

Post a Comment