Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

13 October 2013

Italy 2013 – Day 10 / Sorrento

Sorrento is just gorgeous!… more specifically: the view from Sorrento. I don’t remember much from our visit in 2003, but I do remember the phenomenal view and seeing it again is good for the soul!

IMG_4066 

IMG_4074

IMG_4076

 IMG_4072

Aside from that, I don’t have much more to say about the day…  it was the usual: walk, eat, walk, drink, walk, eat.  Sorrento is quite touristy, but not as much as other places I have visited in Italy, plus it’s nice ‘rest’ after Naples!

Out hotel is easily the best so far. We are almost smack in the middle of the main piazza, the place is modern and our room is HUGE!  Can’t believe the deal we got! It really does pay to book early!

I am exhausted! Time for bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment