Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

22 September 2014

Switzerland 2014 – Day 10 / Family Day

CHEESE COUNT: fondue 4 / raclette 1

Was too tired to post yesterday, got “home” too late; it was family reunion day.

It was great fun to see everyone again! Some people I had never met before (my cousin’s spouses and their kids) and others I have not seen in 15 – 25 years!!!  The ones who have passed away were keenly missed, and hopefully one day I will meet up with the few who weren’t able to attend.

Time flies – how can it be that my cousins are old enough to have kids?!?!?!  I guess that means I am a lot older too. ha!

IMG_6724

IMG_1455

I especially can’t get over my youngest cousin… he’s all grown up! I remember changing his diapers and playing baby-games with him. Where does the time go???

Simone and Nick

I hope it won’t be another 15 to 25 years before we all meet again! I feel like I only scratched the surface and didn’t have a chance to talk to everyone “properly”.

I haven’t gone through all the pictures, will do that when I get home – but here are a few….

IMG_6697

IMG_6701

IMG_6714

IMG_1464

2 comments:

  1. At first I thought, looking at the pics, "Oh it's too bad Simone didn't have kids." Then realized, "Naw, it's much funner to catsit than babysit."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'm sticking to cats... and even that is "because" of my husband!

      Delete