Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

19 September 2012

Scotland 2012 - Day 7

Well that's it! The tour is over.

I loved it. I had a great time, saw a TON of new, beautiful, interesting things, and met lots of great people!!! I would highly recommend this tour of Scotland to anyone... as long as they keep in mind it is a bus tour!! It's a culture - you have to know it to appreciate it.

(For the record: Globus' "Bonnie Scotland" tour)

We had our goodbye diner tonight, parted ways with new friends, and started the next (and last) phase of our vacation; exploring a big city on our own.

We have 2 full days to go and so far, based on the smidgen of Glasgow we saw today, I'm inclined to stay here on Friday as opposed to going back to Edinburg for a day. We'll see what happens!!

Off to bed now, goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment