Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

15 September 2012

Scotland 2012 - Day 3

Ok.. my husband found the hairdryer at the Isle of Mull hotel, so I take that complaint back. But I replace it with the serenade of snorers that thanks to the paper-thin walls all sounded like they were in my room. But, that's all over now because I am going to bed in GREAT comfort and satisfaction in Inverness.

This place is fantastic!! Old, charming, atmospheric, lots of character, and with fully modernised rooms and bathrooms!! If only the last hotel could learn from this example.

Diner was excellent, and my drink order was taken BEFORE the food order... THIS is exactly what I expect from Globus (and what I paid for!)

Another great day - I am a little prone to motion sickness, and the roads were windy so I had a little trouble with that.

The highlights were Loch Ness (no sign of The Monster) and Clava Cairn (Scotland's Stonehenge).

Time for bed now.. Goodnight!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment