Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

7 September 2012

Italy 2012 - Day 1 / Torino part 1

I can't believe it!!! Day one is still not over at 10:15PM!!

This is a new record, but needless to say I am now ready to collapse.

I have lots to talk about, but it won't happen tonight! I am DONE FOR!

Here are the major highlights in point form, hopefully one day I'll be energetic enough to expand on them:

• My broken Travel Watch
• Lazy Air Canada check-in process
• Missing connection signs in Rome
• Pulling on seats... And my hair!!
• Barolo wine splurge
• 7PM diner
• I should have known!!: pesto & Genovese
• Sherry

I leave you now with a glimpse of my after-diner drinks. I have to go to bed!!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot delightful preflight lunch/dinner with your favourite salsa partner.

    ReplyDelete