Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

13 September 2012

Scotland 2012 - Day 1 / Glasgow

WHAT A DAYYYYY!!!

I should have known that when the hotel bill in Turin was 66.60 Euros and we were in row 13 of the first flight that things would go wrong!!

Tranferring through London was a nightmare!! Years ago after a similar bad experience, I swore I never would do it again. I had no choice for this trip, but I am reminded that I was right!! On top of that, our flight from London to Glasgow was delayed, but we made it. At the Hotel now, almost midnight and I am DONE!

I just wanted to drop a note to say we arrived :)

The hotel is AMAZING too bad we have to leave already tomorrow AM at 7! The staff is UBER friendly, as was the cab driver who drove us from the airport.

That's it for me!!!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment