Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

27 April 2012

Paris 2012 - Day 7 part 1 / Chartres

I LOOOVE our visit to Chartres!!

Like with the Pantheon, I don't want to get in to too much detail here because I want to save it for another post - but the Cathedral really is worth the detour.

My husband is not in great shape, so we only saw about half of the old town before he needed to rest, but by then I was just so pleased with the Cathedral visit that I didn't feel I was missing out.

We had a great lunch with a full-on view of the Catherdral, I took a picture to post but we are not at the hotel right now so you have to wait a little - we are currently in an Internet Cafe near the train station killing a little time before our train back to Paris...  stay tuned in a few hours.

My husband is planning to go back to the hotel and sleep, but he did say he's willing to go out for supper tonight. I'll keep myself busy exploring the city... I want to go to the Trocadero if the rain stays away!

No comments:

Post a Comment