Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

21 April 2012

Paris 2012 - Day 1

I did not think I had it in me! Day one never ends at 7:30pm!!!

The flight was uneventfull - just the way I like it! But I barely slept, the guy behind me made sure of it!

I thought that with practically no sleep, I would only last until noon, but here it is over 7 hours beyond that and I am still trucking!

What can I say about Paris that you don't already know?? We love it... The Eiffel Tower is just where we left it - everything is great.

The weather is changeable, ergo annoying. Beautiful clear blue skies, then one lonely black cloud comes along to rain over us!

Already ate too much, and now I am getting ready to crash!!!

The hotel seems perfectly fine, the room was not ready for 8 hours (!!) so we spent most of the day ambling around... What a great place!!

I also learned that Rick Steves' all time face place (rue Cler) is really nothing special!! ... We so don't get the hype.

Time to call it a night! Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'll be following closely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Not your hero Rick Steves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Rick Steves and I seem not to have as much in common as I thought!LOL

    ReplyDelete