Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

25 April 2012

Paris 2012 - Day 5 part 1

I feel better now that my day is underway, and I am sure my husband is having a good rest :)

I did the Rick Steves' Louvre Tour this morning, it was nice to visit it in a more organised way this time. I enjoyed this tour because it covered the essentials, leaving the rest to you. I did not do much more exploring beyond the tour because later I want to go see the Rodin Museum and I don't want museum-fatigue to set in too soon!

So now, I am taking a load off - relaxing with a glass of wine and a cheese plate at "Les Deux Magots" one of Paris' most popular cafés.

The equally popular "Café de Flore" is right next door, I'll go there after for a digestif!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, one must carefully control for museum fatigue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still dream about this lunch. It was PERFECT! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete