Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

25 April 2012

Paris 2012 - Day 5 part 2

Just popped back to the hotel to check on my husband - he's getting better.

As I said in my previous post, I went to Café de Flore for a digestif after all that cheese, and I think I got THE WORST table in the place. Right by the door, so close I could have been a greeter and the waiter kept leaving the credit card machine on my table. I kept my sweater on to shield myself from the cold gusts of wind that swept in evey time the door opened!

But, now I can say I went - another item on the list completed!

Off to the Rodin Museum now, there're a break in the clouds so I think I'll walk.


3 comments:

  1. "...the waiter kept leaving the credit card machine on my table."

    Really! That will have to go into your blog about The Worst Examples of Customer Service! You should have offered to help him with the transactions and getting involved in his activities as he was so keen to share your space! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not mention that ORDERING the drink was troublesome too. I kept asking for "Un Grand Marnier" and he kept hearing "Un Grand Perrier" LOL.

    ReplyDelete