Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

26 April 2012

Paris 2012 - Day 6 part 1 / Rouen

Back from our day-trip to Rouen. It was very nice but there's not much
to keep you occupied more than a few hours. Nice old Cathedral, interesting old clock, half timbered houses and pedestrian streets (apparently the oldest one in France) and of course, the spot where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake.

Then lunch - we still have no desire for red meat so we had pizza, I didn't care for it much; I don't like sweet tomato sauce.

I enjoyed just being at a train station and travelling somewhere by train, (see picture) it really makes me feel like I'm on holiday!

It's 4pm, my husband is calling it a day but despite my headache I can't. It's the first rainless day since we got to Paris and I HAVE to take advantage.

I took some Tylenol, and my plan is to go see the Pantheon, then Place des Voges and then maybe a bite to eat at Bofinger - the oldest brasserie in Paris, founded in 1864!

Maybe if I am lucky, my husband might be in the mood for a drink later tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I wish I could take better ones with my Ipod. Maybe the next generation...

    ReplyDelete