Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

19 June 2016

British Columbia 2016 – Day 5 part 2 / Vancouver

I remember now!

My husband was tired after dinner and wanted an early night so I left him in the room and went for a walk. I set my IPhone timer to 20 minutes thinking that when it went off I would turn around and walk back.

I am not sure why I set it to be back by a certain time, was it just because I wanted to get back before dark or what is because he agreed to a night cap? I can’t recall.

So off I went, along the seawall towards False Creek. After some time, I thought to myself: this feel like more than 20 minutes, my timer must be about to go off.  I checked it…  the battery was dead! I checked my watch: I had been walking for almost 45 minutes!!!  

The scenery distracted me THAT MUCH, I just lost all track of time. I was upset because my IPhone was dead, I would be home later than planned and could not reach my husband to give him a head’s up.

Instead of walking back, since I was close to the Yaletown Ferry Dock Stop I decided to take the boat back.

image

In hind sight, I should have just walked because since I had to wait over 15 minutes for a boat going my way, and transfer in Granville Island, it would have taken the same amount of time!

image

My husband didn’t even notice I was late! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment