Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

3 April 2011

Istanbul 2011 - Day 4

(I didn’t blog while away, I just updated my Facebook status. I am trying now to recreate the “blogging while on the road” experience but with pictures!)
Good morning! Lots to do today!! Cistern, Grand Bazar, Blue Mosque, Sultan the Great Mosque, and more of the streets around Taksim.
Grand Bazaar 06

We are now having drinks at "360". Look it up: www.360istanbul.com The view is just amazing!!!
 320
321
322

Love Istanbul.... Haaaaaaate the touts bugging your ass to eat in their restaurant. Have never seen ANYTHING like it!!! It's beyond crazy!!! You can’t stop for a millisecond to admire a building or take a picture or worst of all: check your map! That makes you ripe for an ambush!! Its over-the-top too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment