Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

3 April 2011

Istanbul 2011 - Day 6

(I didn’t blog while away, I just updated my Facebook status. I am trying now to recreate the “blogging while on the road” experience but with pictures!)
Last day today! We liked Istanbul very much! 5 days is PLENTY if you don't like shopping. If you do, then 5 MONTHS is not enough. Istanbul is all commerce - shop after shop after shop but not the kind we know! Its 17 belt buckle shops in a row, then 6 metal chain shops, then 10 kitchen-tap shops, then a toy truck shop, then 75 textile shops then a pots and pan shop, then 3 rubber mats shops. etc etc very interesting!
083
333
346

On the hop on hop off bus tour of Istanbul!!
Hop on Hop Off Bus 2

Enjoying a before dinner drink at (yet another) roof-top cafe. So smart!! I wish we had more of these at home, the views are incredible! this time, it's Cafe Bodrum.
540
550

Just finished our last meal in Istanbul at "The Han" very good!! Now, time to go home and start packing... 5:30am wake up call!
554
555
556
559
557

No comments:

Post a Comment