Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

3 April 2011

Istanbul 2011 - Day 5

(I didn’t blog while away, I just updated my Facebook status. I am trying now to recreate the “blogging while on the road” experience but with pictures!)
Topkapi Palace today! Frank is not liking the food that much, he sais its like what you'd get ın a food court!! HA HA, well I guess I like food-court food! Admittedly its the same menu over and over and over agaın - but I think its tasty :)
377

We wanted to go back to “360” for lunch to enjoy our last nice day (rain tomorrow) but they were closed for a private party. Having lunch at "The House Cafe", ‎the menu is a little more international then most places we've tried so far!
429
431

Another 5-6 hours of walking done... Time to relax! Off to the Northern Shield Pub. Was a beautiful day!! No matter where you are on earth, a pub is always a great place to relax!
471

I have been trying to log into my blog for a few days now without luck- I finally asked some one to translate the "error" message... Seems it's a forbidden site blocked by the government!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment