Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

3 April 2011

Istanbul 2011 - Day 3

(I didn’t blog while away, I just updated my Facebook status. I am trying now to recreate the “blogging while on the road” experience but with pictures!)  
Can you believe we slept until 8:30 this morning!! Now, we are having breakfast at the hotel's rooftop restaurant - the view can't be beat!!
114

Just a quick stop at the hotel to freshen up, now off to the Cistern and then dinner. Lunch was VERY good, one of the many eateries tucked under the Galata bridge - not sure how much room we will have for supper! The weather is holding up, I think rain tomorrow PM hope not! But we have some indoor things to see and do if it does. The cruise this afternoon was skippable in all honestly. Ah well – can’t win ‘em all!
 Galata Bridge Restaurants 6
202

Argh! The cistern closed at 6! We got there at 6:05.. Figures! My guide said it closes at 7:30. Well, instead we are having drinks at an outdoor cafe, debating where to go for supper / he wants Italian ;)
242




No comments:

Post a Comment