Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

14 October 2024

Austria & Germany 2024 - Day 10 / Leipzig

Steps today: 15 334 / 10.1 km

Onward to Leipzig today which was another new city for us on this trip.

FINALLY a train-day with no issues! Thank God! And we arrived at the hotel at 9:30AM where the room was ready and we didn't need to pay more to access it right way. We were off to a great start!

First on the list was coffee at Riquet, one of the few (and only one I saw) coffee houses remaining in the city.  I splurged on a Grand-Marnier Coffee.



Now that we were fortified, we started our explorations of the city. 






I didn't realize that Bach was interred here in the St Thomas Church


For lunch, I opted for something small because I felt ready for sausages again for supper. Looks like pizza, but it wasn't - it was thinner and smaller, like a tortilla.



We wandered around some more afterwards... 





 ...and when an unexpected (and thankfully short) rain shower arrived by 4ish, we took cover under heat lamps and relaxed. Best of all: no smokers!


Time for supper afterwards...  and VICTORY! I found my weißwurst! YIPEEEE! (but why were they so small????)


It was back to the hotel after supper, an early night felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment