Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

23 September 2010

Italy 2010 - Day 13

Today we went to San Marino, beautiful!!  Amazing views from up there!!  The food was not that great mind you, it was "just touristy".

Well that's almost it, back in Bologna now, and my husband is taking a nap before we head out for diner. It's slowly time to start ajusting my thinking and accepting that yet another vacation is winding down...  I miss my babies so it will be good to be home (and not work until Tuesday)

Tomorrow it's back to Milan for our final night (and one last meal at the Galleria) then home on Saturday.

We both agreed that this has been on of our best vacations yet. Destinations, food, weather (minus the crazy hotness at the start) pictures, did I mention food?

Might be the last Field Report so I'll most probably "see" you back in Montreal.

Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your last Italy days and have a safe trip home. We are looking forward to see you guys... soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you had a good time in Italy because I know that it's fantastic country with delicious food and wonderful attraction! Wait your photos on Picasa :)

    ReplyDelete