Flight Diary Stats

My Flightdiary.net profile

17 September 2010

Italy 2010 - Day 6 & 7

Our hotels keep getting better and better...  Our place in Sestri Levante is so fantactic, I don't want to move on!!  The heat however is still yucky - yesterday was 3 shower day! And also, for the first time ever on vacation I had to wash my clothes.

If you have read by blog entry on Eze, you will be entertained to know that yesterday in Manarola I fell AGAIN and busted up the SAME knee!  UGH this time is was worse then Eze and it was a bloody mess and believe it or not, ME of all people who packs for every contingency had no bandaids on me!!  Just tissue paper and hand santizer, a nice Australian Tourist gave me some bandaids, but by then my jeans were bloody, ugh. So stupid!

Today, we went to Pisa and climbed the tower.  It was a memorable experience because I was not expecting  to be able to actually FEEL the lean, you really feel unsteady on your feet at the top.. and nothing to hold onto but the walls! HA HA  My husband thought it was amuzing how I shuffle-stepped along the wall to keep my balance.

Now we are in Vernazza and an unexpected rain shower broke out so we are taking refuge in the Internet Café...  tomorrow, more of Cinque Terre we still have 2 more of the 5 lands to explore.

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. We too had a fantastic day at the Eco Museum.Beautiful cool sunny weather!
    Pisa... ahhh memories!!!
    And please... watch where you are going... one foot in front of the other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! I hope you heal fast. Enjoying the short field reports. Safe trip.

    ReplyDelete